HĀ means “breath of life” in Hawaiian. Yoga means “union” in Sanskrit.
8 Limbs of HĀ Yoga:
• Yama (Cheerfulness & Truth)
• Niyama (Self Control & Gratitude)
• Asana (Posture for Meditation Seat)
• Pranayama (Breath Control)
• Pratyahara (Analytical Thinking Meditation)
• Dharana (One-pointedness Meditation)
• Dhyana (Open Awareness Meditation)
• Samadhi (Happiness is the Way)
The Founder of HĀ Yoga, has 16 years of experience in Meditation & Yoga . He has taught and trained all over the world. In addition to his yoga training, he has studied Shamanic practices while in the Amazon of Peru and received the name 'Smiling Wolf' from Don Howard. He completed the Wim Hof Method Advanced Instructor Training. He considers himself a lifelong student of nature! He also learns from teaching others. He does this through being himself and giving a genuine experience wherever he happens to be.
Copyright © 2019 HĀ Yoga - All Rights Reserved.